In our latest whitepaper, we wade into the SFTP vs. API debate to help you figure out which method of integration is right for your business.
It’s no secret that data connectivity is reshaping modern business as we know it. The market is flush with B2B applications devising integration strategies to provide their customers with superior user experiences. As a result, unfettered access to interoperable, business-critical information is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must.
Among the most crucial datasets are those tracked and stored in the HR information and payroll systems businesses use every day to manage their workforce. B2B applications looking to leverage the power of this employment data often consider two integration approaches—SFTP and API—and deciding between them can be a challenge.
Download our SFTP vs. API whitepaper for details on which method is best for you based on your unique business needs.
In it, you’ll find:
- The differences between SFTP integrations and API integrations
- Pros and cons of implementing each
- Ideal scenarios for implementing SFTP integrations
- Examples of innovative use cases powered by APIs
How Finch can help
If you decide to go the API route, Finch’s dynamic, unified API offers read-and-write access and abstracts away inconsistencies across systems for optimal usability no matter the source.
We also handle routine maintenance, bug fixes, and the hard work of keeping up to date with the latest HRIS and payroll platforms, allowing your engineering team to focus on developing the differentiating features that set your application apart from the competition.
Finch is quickly becoming the API of choice for employment system integrations because we are:
- Developer-friendly: We focus on developers and empower them to create world-class solutions.
- Reliable: The Finch API does the best job of interacting with and maintaining connectivity with employment systems.
- Secure: Finch is a pass-through system, and is SOC2 Type 2, CCPA, and GDPR compliant.
- Efficient: Finch connects you with 180+ HRIS and payroll systems through one API—4x more than any other platform.
- Enterprise-ready: Our technology is built for large-scale synchronization with thousands of businesses.
Register for a test account now to explore innovative ways to leverage employment data with Finch.