Finch at Transform 2023
How to find Finch at Transform 2023–see you there!
Finch is proud to be a sponsor of the Transform 2023 conference. Hear about what we’re most looking forward to at this year’s show.
Transform 2023, the premiere HR conference for business and people leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors, is running from Monday, March 27 to Wednesday, March 29 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Previously known as HR Transform, this year, the conference has expanded the experience to include global leadership, entrepreneurs, and investors. Transform 2023 will offer opportunities to foster more in-depth relationship building, inform modern enterprise policies and programs from a broader perspective, and increase the scale of tech innovation and business transformation. Their goal is to “transform the workforce, workplace, and work of the future.”
Finding Finch at Transform 2023
We’ll be set up at Booth 501. Come say hello, and grab some limited-edition swag while you’re there!
Our universal API integrates with hundreds of HR, payroll, and benefits systems to help employers streamline onboarding, optimize employee benefits, and unlock tax savings, among many other use cases.
With more than five million API calls every day and tens of thousands of employer connections, Finch is the #1 employment data API.
What the Finch team is looking forward to
We’ve browsed through all the inspired offerings on the Transform 2023 Agenda and highlighted events the Finch team is most excited about below:
- We’re looking forward to the session “Funding the Future of Work: The Venture Capital Perspective.” Employee data provides unique insights into budget allocation, and we’re curious to see if this comes up in the conversation.
- The panel on “Using Data to Embrace an Employee-First Approach to Compensation Planning” is calling out to us. At Finch, we know compensation data can inform and shift the thinking around important decisions and processes regarding employees’ salary payments. (We also know this data can be difficult to access, and we’re here to help.)
- We plan to catch the panels on “Using Data to Develop Truly Inclusive Employee Leave Policies” and “Human Centric Design: Building Together,” to gain even more insight into new use cases for employee data.
- Both “Data-Driven Storytelling for HR: Navigating Growth with Operational Insights” and “Should HR Own the Workplace Tech Stack?” promise to be lively discussions. We’re excited to see more HR teams looking to access and use data to drive their impact on business objectives.
- We’ll also be at the official kickoff reception on Monday evening to celebrate the Transform 10 alongside all the forward-thinking organizations who are being recognized this year. (There’s no way we’d miss the official after party either.)
- Finch will be hosting a VIP event at Topgolf the evening of Tuesday, March 28. If you’re interested, please submit a contact request. Space is limited.
- 💡Insider Tip: Don’t forget that PACE 2023 is taking place alongside Transform 2023 on Monday, March 27 as well.
More about Finch
We recently raised $40 million in our Series B round, co-led by General Catalyst and Menlo Ventures with additional investments from QED, PruVen, and Altman Capital.
Finch is putting this capital to work by investing in both new and existing products, and expanding our team to support customers and partners across HR, fintech, and benefits verticals. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for our latest takes on the future of work.