We’re excited to announce our latest whitepaper, Build vs. Buy to address the question:
Should I build employment integrations in-house or outsource them?
If you’re asking yourself this question, you already know that data connectivity has the power to transform every industry in the world—and few businesses are in the dark when it comes to understanding the importance of breaking down the data silos currently impeding their productivity and innovation. In turn, B2B applications are hurrying to bridge the chasms between the systems in their customers’ tech stack. Their goal? To create superior user experiences and unlock automation and insights that set them apart from their competitors.
Increasingly, the basis of those bridges is API integrations, and one of the most important datasets to access is housed in employment systems like HRIS and payroll. Determining how to approach employment system integrations is a critical decision for any business, and different business scenarios dictate different considerations as you explore your integration options.
Maybe you’re at one of the following stages:
- Launch — You are starting from ground zero and need to decide whether to buy or build in the first place.
- Scale — You already built a few key integrations in-house and are trying to determine if outsourcing remaining integrations and their maintenance would be a more prudent next move.
- Status Quo — You already have an adequate data sync solution, fueled by a flat-file feed and hodgepodge of APIs, that meets your basic needs and are wondering why you should entertain the idea of outsourcing integrations at all. Or perhaps you even recognize that digital transformation is ultimately necessary but wonder if it’s an initiative you can keep internal.
In Finch’s latest whitepaper, Build vs. Buy we explore all of the considerations at each stage and more to help you arrive at the best integration approach for your B2B application.
Team up with Finch
Finch does the hard work of integrating with HRIS and payroll providers to facilitate the secure, permissioned flow of critical business data. Our dynamic, unified API offers read-and-write access and abstracts away inconsistencies across systems for optimal usability no matter the source.
Finch is quickly becoming the API of choice for employment system integrations because we are:
- Developer-friendly: We focus on developers and empower them to create world-class solutions.
- Reliable: Our API does the best job of interacting with and maintaining connectivity with employment systems.
- Secure: Finch is a pass-through system, and is SOC2 Type 2, CCPA, and GDPR compliant.
- Efficient: Finch connects you with 150+ HRIS and payroll systems through one API, 4x more than any other platform.
- Enterprise-ready: Our technology is built for large-scale synchronization with thousands of employers.
Reach out to our team to explore ways to access employment data with our unified API by contacting us here.